Sunset Restaurant Management Group operates 14 restaurant/bar locations throughout Southern California. We are constantly acquiring new restaurants/bars, so now is the time to join our rapidly expanding company! We provicde a casual and upbeat work environment with a stable, reputable and successful restaurant group that is one of the largest independantly owned and operated chains in California.
SRMG operates seven fun and festive concepts under our corporate umbrella, including Cabo Cantina, Fiesta Cantina, The Sunset Trocadero Lounge & Jamesons Irish Pub in Los Angeles, with additional concepts in Orange County and San Diego.
We are hiring full time Management positions: Regional Manager, General Manager, Assistant Manager, (Bar) Manager on Duty). These positions require extensive floor managing in our high-volume properties.
To ensure that we recruit and retain the most qualified Managers, we offer a competitive, above industry average salary, an attainable bonus program and the following benefits:
- Health Care Benefits
- Profit Sharing
- Gas Allowance
- Cell Phone Allowance
- Paid Vacation
- Room for upward growth
- Encouragement to work 5 days a week with 2 consecutive days off
- Food and beverage tab at all of our locations
Our ideal General Manager and Assistant Manager candidates will have:
- Restaurant/Bar experience in a management capacity, preferably in a non-corporate as well as a corporate chain restaurant (i.e. Fridays, BJ's, Lazy Dog Cafe, Tilted Kilt, Hooters, etc.).
- At least 4 years experience for General Manager and at least 3 years for Assistant Manager positions
- Ability to manage supporting Management Staff, FOH staff & BOH staff
- Excellent communication skills and a mature, professional demeanor
- Resourceful, result oriented, self-starter, with strong work ethic and job commitment
- Skilled in scheduling, customer service, problem solving, cash handling, bar cost controls, inventory, pour controls, implementing policies, high volume purchasing and liquor promotions
- Knowledge of ALOHA systems preferred but not necessary
Our ideal (Bar)/Manager on Duty candidates will fit these criteria:
- High-volume Bartending and Serving experience is REQUIRED
- Corporate/chain restaurant training is preferred
- Open availability is preferred
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a smile
- We are seeking applicants who present themselves in a polished, professional and tasteful manner. We ask that staff avoid "cutting edge" trends or extreme styles
Please only apply if you have RELEVANT work experience!
ABSOLUTELY NO PHONE CALLS about this job. We will consider applicants for any relevant positions at a location near their residence; DO NOT APPLY TO MULTIPLE POSTINGS and DO NOT REAPPLY!
Applicants are invited to submit photographs with their resume, but those who do not WILL be considered for employment. We are an equal opportunity employer and photographs will not be used for unlawful purposes.
Thank you for your application!